Thursday, January 19, 2012

Flight Food

I am finally starting the posts on my travel in December 2011; and to reveal where I have been for my Christmas cum New Year break.

I took off from the local international airport on the 26th December 2011, and having to travel from where we were to the main airport required us to wake up and leave our premises from as early as 5am!
Anyway, we took a connecting flight to the capital and then we were on our 5 hours flight to our destination (to be revealed in later posts)

A snapshot of the food we have during our flight:
Nasi Lemak with sambal shrimps
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Fish with mushrooms, long beans and omelette
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

Fruits
Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

To be continued...

You can take a guess, where was I heading to? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christy! Let's all charter a jet and go to all three Book Towns in the UK!!! :-)

    The flight food offered would probably induce me to pull out a bag of almonds. Looks a little scary, except for the last one. ;-)

    Thanks so much for stopping in at Cranberry Morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, Cranberry Morning! I am with you all the way!:D
    Thank you so much for dropping by here too, I loved your blog by the way!:D

    ReplyDelete

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolProtected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool