Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year 2011!~

It's 2011 now; wow, how time flies and it is now yet another year again.
Traditionally, I always update every single of my blog with different New year wishes, thoughts and even resolutions and this is definitely one of my favorite blog to update on what I intend to do, as I truly loved Traveling! =)

Well, for a start, I would have to clear all the backdated blog posts on my past travels in year 2010; and that I hope to complete in the next two weeks time (inclusive of my Christmas travels as well!)

For the New year, I am hoping to have MORE places to travel to this year and to do my special coverage and articles on the places which intrigue me;)

I am planning to write more serious articles on travel and to review places which I see and hope to recommend to other avid travelers like myself.

I am interested in sharing more about my home country as well; Malaysia and am in the midst of planning a special feature article on it (maybe even a blog?)

I have so much I want to do this year, and at the same time, I have to plan the biggest event in my life for myself as well!
Phew, but I am still hoping to achieve so much for myself as I simply love writing and traveling!

For the Year 2011, my traveblogue will have hotel reviews, and my personal guide to visiting my homeland (Malaysia).
This will definitely be an exciting year, and as for where I am going to travel to this year, well, all I can say is, STAY TUNE....

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011 and I hope the year brings as much joy for you and your loved ones!!
Have a blast of a year!~ =D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolProtected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool