Monday, August 20, 2007

Welcome to my Traveblogue!~



Welcome to a blog dedicated to all my travels and places I have visited!~
I aim to travel to a lot of places around the world; or at least to almost all the places in the world if not the whole world.

I have two other blogs previously on my travels, but I have decided to consolidate the blogs and revamp the style and posting to give birth to this new blog.

I name it my Traveblogue; well; mainly the term can be separated into three little words:
Travel + Blog + Travelogue (Travel Catalogue) or a Log
It is a combination of all the elements mentioned above, and I hope much more.

In this blog, I will share tales and stories of my travel from my personal point of view and provide my own insights (don't compare me to the likes of Lonely Planet, Travellers Guide/Point, etc) in my very own style.

I love to write, and I love to travel, and although I love capturing photos, I am no expert either.
I am just a normal girl with a love for all the above and expressing them in my very own way.

I have created sections for the blog; for easy navigation of the content via the pages on top of the blog.
I will be sharing reviews on hotels around the world that I have stayed in (not paid reviews), countries I have been to and also, since I am a Malaysian, I will also try my very best to provide an informative guide to my own country and places around her.
Do contact me should you need further information if you are traveling to Malaysia as well.

I aim to travel to unique places around the world; there are just so many hidden gems waiting to be uncovered, don't you agree?

I hope to improve the blog along the way, and I hope that you will enjoy reading and obtaining the information as much as I enjoy writing and researching on them.
Hope that you may find the information shared helpful too in planning your own travels.

Have a happy traveling experience, and enjoy traveling through my blog too!~

You can contact me should you need any information/clarification at angelstar_christy@yahoo.com
angelstarchristy@gmail.com


No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolProtected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool