Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Aloha again!~

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing

My last post was still on my Hawaiian honeymoon back in early last year, and trust me when I tell you that I have more posts lined up than even I can imagine. Last year was a busy year; after leisure traveling, I did quite an extensive bit of business traveling and I had captured photos, saved them and waiting for the time to post them. At the same time, I was also waiting for the time to recover my blogs and you know what they say about waiting; procrastination and one thing leads to another. I still can't believe it is another year again as I looked at my photos all waiting for the editing and posting. I will be finishing the honeymoon posts soon; not dwelling too much on the honeymoon details but rather on the beauty and interesting secrets this age-old cultural island tagged as one of the top honeymoon destinations has to offer.

A sneak peek into what's coming up next; I just could not resist this photo....can you guess what's going to be in my upcoming post?


Stay tune...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Protected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism ToolProtected by Copyscape Online Plagiarism Tool